Here’s how I measure up… Competencies
This page shows I as a Public Relations practitioner measure up against the Civil Service/Gov.UK Competency frameworks.
Here I measure myself against the six levels of the competency framework for each ‘competency’ under the three clusters – Strategic, People & Performance.
You can read my profiles by select each competency from the list, the explanation for the governments competency framework (in PDF) is available via the ‘competencies’ link below (to the gov.uk website) and via a backup PDF on this site.
- Strategic Cluster – Setting Direction
- Seeing the big picture
- Changing and improving
- Making effective decisions
- People Cluster – Engaging People
- Leading and communicating
- Collaborating & partnering
- Building capability for all
- Performance Cluster – Delivering Results
- Achieving commercial outcomes
- Delivering value for money
- Managing a quality service
- Delivering at pace